SPR-Pages

pagelogo
back
HIS capture leaching - SPRpages
back
This forum is intended for questions about kinetics, Surface Plasmon Resonance and the instruments related to these techniques.

HIS capture leaching

• Jaren
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 10 months ago #1 by Jaren
HIS capture leaching was created by Jaren
Hello, does anybody have experience with HIS capture leaching and/or have any empirical data that they can share to show decreased leaching with increased HIS tag (i.e., 6X vs 8X vs 10X HIS) for the same protein? In my experience, I believe I have used say 6X vs 8X HIS capture to stabilize the capture, but I cannot be certain and I do not have immediate access to the same protein with various HIS tags. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Arnoud
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 10 months ago #2 by Arnoud
Replied by Arnoud on topic HIS capture leaching
Hi Jaren,

I have collected some papares for you. I think the first two or three are the most interesting for you.

1. S. Knecht, D. Ricklin, A. N. Eberle and B. Ernst; Oligohis-tags: mechanisms of binding to Ni2+-NTA surfaces. Journal, 2009, 22, 270-279.
2. L. Nieba, A. S. E. Nieba, A. Persson, M. Hamalainen, F. Edebratt, A. Hansson, J. Lidholm, K. Magnusson, A. F. Karlsson and A. Pluckthun; BIACORE analysis of histidine-tagged proteins using a chelating NTA sensor chip. Analytical Biochemistry, 1997, 252, 217-228.
3. Z. Huang, P. Hwang, D. S. Watson, L. Cao and F. C. Szoka; Tris-Nitrilotriacetic Acids of Subnanomolar Affinity Toward Hexahistidine Tagged Molecules. Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2009, 20, 1667-1672.
4. P. D. Gershon and S. Khilko; Stable chelating linkage for reversible immobilization of oligohistidine tagged proteins in the BIAcore surface plasmon resonance detector. Journal of Immunological Methods, 1995, 183, 65-76.
5. E. M. Ericsson, K. Enander, L. Bui, I. Lundstr+╢m, P. Konradsson and B. Liedberg; Site-Specific and Covalent Attachment of His-Tagged Proteins by Chelation Assisted Photoimmobilization: A Strategy for Microarraying of Protein Ligands. Langmuir, 2013, DOI: 10.1021/la4011778.
6. K. M. Müller, K. M. Arndt, K. Bauer and A. PlückthunTandem immobilized metal-ion affinity chromatography/immunoaffinity purification of His-tagged proteins - Evaluation of two anti-His-tag monoclonal antibodies. Analytical Biochemistry, 1998, 259, 54-61.

Regards

Arnoud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ArnoudArnoud